Let's Get Down To Business!
People who understand and trust each other produce powerful outcomes! Let us show you how to master the art of TEAM!
Often, no matter how much we want our teams and our businesses to succeed, we're bogged down by ineffective communication, legacy issues or water under the bridge, and a clash of styles.
At Making Teams Work, we take the skills that flight crews use to communicate and strategise effectively, and use them to help YOUR business.
Because these skills are human-specific and not industry specific, any team can benefit from their clarity, and find a stronger way to move forward. We help business leaders energise and connect their teams - to each other and to the goals of the business - so that they can correctly channel their energy towards growth.
We'll help you:
- ENERGISE the purpose and direction of your team and business.
- CONNECT your team to the vision and USP (unique serving proposition) of your business.
- CLARIFY the goals and responsibilities of each team member and how they relate to the outcome as a whole.
- STRATEGISE a path towards business growth.
- SOLIDIFY your foundation in preparation for growth and equip you with new skills to manage and lead that growth.
We specialise in:
- RE-ENERGISING AND RECONNECTING TEAMS - Resetting drive and direction
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS - Realigning teams to work as a whole
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT - Preparing teams and businesses to handle change effectively, and reassessing when change has occurred
- RESETTING AND RECENTERING - Every team and business needs a reset every now and again to refresh energy and purpose
We're Here To Help You Succeed
Whether you already have a team or are just putting one together, it can feel like there are a million considerations. Helping you manage your human capital is what we do! Find out how we an serve you.
Christen Killick is the founder of Making Teams Work. With 18 years experience as a Commercial Pilot, Christen takes the skills that Flight Crews use to pull together and puts them into your team - humans are humans after all, and why shouldn't your team benefit from what pilots know?
Get In Touch
Find out more specifically how we can help you feed your team and take your business to the next level. Answer 10 questions that help us know you better; email us directly, or sign up to receive our information.
Check out our Business Profile
Gain more perspective on what we do and how we can help you.